Martha L. Librock
Deputy Town Clerk: Sheryl A. Miller
Deputy Town Clerk: Barbara A. Halt
Town Hall Hours: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Phone: (716) 652-3280
Fax: (716) 652-3507
Information from records of birth, death and marriage are available for genealogical research purposes. The information may be released for genealogy research subject to the following requirements:
- No information shall be released from a sealed birth certificate;
- The birth certificate has been on file for at least 75 years; and
- The person to whom the birth certificate relates is known by the applicant to be deceased. (Proof required.)
- The death certificate has been on file for at least 50 years;
- The marriage certificate has been on file for at least 50 years; and
- The bride and groom are known by the applicant to be deceased. (Proof may be required.)
The time periods specified for birth, death and marriage records are waived if the applicant is a descendant of the person whose record is being requested. A descendent is a person in the direct line of descent such as a son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter, etc. Proof that the requestor is a direct descendant is required. The fee for a genealogy certificate is $11 (cash, check or money order payable to: Aurora Town Clerk).